A Dança e o Teatro

Dancar e um questão de sopro.

domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012

You know how to love?


Love the greatest commandment of God! Do we know love? I wonder how you love God you will not see if you can not love who you see? If you know how to love, great! If you are not sure if you know, read it, and if you are sure, beware!'s Always good to check! Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I like metal and it sounds like the bell that tine. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind, love is not jealous, love does not treat lightly, is not puffed up. Do not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; Everything protects, always trusts, always hopes, always suporta.1 Corinthians 13:1 - 7 And there? Hard for you? For Know that with God nothing is difficult and not impossivel.Jesus was crucified for my sake and for ti.Quer greatest proof of God's love? Loving as God, only Him, but he teaches us to love! Ask! And whatever you ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. And remember if loving God above all things!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário